November 5, 2013 - Obama denies he made a promise that was videotaped two dozen times:
November 19, 2013 - 23 Obama Quotes That Turned Out To Be Broken Promises Or Cold-Hearted Lies:
January 24,2014 - 'The White House has acknowledged President Barack Obama lived with his uncle, Onyango "Omar" Obama, after previously denying that the two had met.'
(After publication of this message: 'Not found - Sorry, this page is no longer available - Click here to watch the live experience', http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/error )
The Obama deception - Black Panthers Condemn Obama
1) On November 15, 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for urging his cabinet to accept a U.S. proposal to extend a freeze on West Bank settlement building for 90 days. Under the plan, Washington would block UN resolutions critical of Israel, and supply Israel with fighter jets worth $3 billion. The US government also promised Israel that after the 90-day moratorium, they would not seek an extension, and settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem (all of which is illegal under international law) could continue unabated.
2) In February 2011, more than 100 nations voted for a U.N. resolution that would have condemned illegal Israeli settlements and halted any new construction. The United States vetoed it.
3) On February 19, 2011, Israel said it was deeply grateful to the United States after it vetoed a United Nations resolution put forward by the Palestinian leadership condemning Israeli settlement activity.
4) On Oct 27, 2011, Israeli jetfighters engaged in aerial bombing of the Palestinian city of Khan Yunes in the Gaza Strip.
1) Obama and his friend Ban cozy in the plane
2) April 18, 2013, US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, left, escorts United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon into the Pentagon as Ban Ki-moon arrives for an honor cordon
3) April 19, 2013, Chuck Hagel (L) negotiating with former Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Israeli officials on sales of new weapons to Persian Gulf states of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are arming the so called Free Syrian Army and terrorist groups in Syria)